Purposed placement of furniture and accessories, and the addition of colour and texture creates a comfortable place—an oasis in which to work or relax. Talented interior designers and creative interior decorators employ their skills of optimization, allowing clients to discover more space and function in their homes and offices. Such experts streamline living by creating multi-functional indoor and outdoor rooms.
I rise to all challenges and see possibilities in every area of your home or office. Detail oriented, I make thoughtful suggestions regarding placement of furniture. I design spaces for ease of living and increased productivity. Details can make a beautiful place, and insight can improve on the practicality of the beauty so your space serves you.
I simplify the process of decorating and design. Entire homes and/or outdoor spaces can become a sanctuary. Often times, pieces you already own come to life when they’re repurposed or reorganized for practicality and comfort.
When faced with the decision of hiring a decorator or designer, cost is usually the biggest hurdle. Many a DIY project has been started by a homeowner only to find the colour is not right, the furniture did not fit, the purchase was not practical or functional. The cost, if the problem is remedied, ends up being higher than having had a professional consultation and follow through. All purchases I make on your behalf will fit within a prearranged plan. We do it once, the right way.
An overview of how the process works:
- All my work begins with a consultation—I want to understand your situation and see your vision.
- Next, I develop a plan based on that understanding, and within your budget.
- Plans are established, and can be as brief as DIY information derived from the consultation.
- It can include learning/teaching time and joint shopping excursions.
- A timeline is established.
- I will provide regular updates throughout the project.
- Closure of the project is formalized with a written summary and can include a face-to-face meeting. At that time I welcome an evaluation of the entire initiative.
Contact Anita today to get a personal interior design quote!